As the temperature falls, we’re rugging up and looking forward to tasting our way through the bounty of the Autumn Harvest Festival at Rouse Hill House & Farm Sunday 31 May.
We’ve hand selected a collection of recipes & stories that celebrate the taste of the country.
- “The lighter they are the quicker they fall”
- A cordial invitation
- A treasure trove of cookery books
- A warming winter treat
- Beating ’round the bush
- I dined this day with relish
- Quong Tart’s famous tearooms – and scones!
- Summers lease hath all too short a date…
- There is only so much cabbage soup I can eat, now what?
- Where there’s smoke …